Hello and thanks for popping by! My current blog can be read here

Thursday 17 April 2014

Shrew in a Matchbox :)

Day 2 of the Making Challenge.

Today was another good day, although I must admit I feel tired now. The day has stretched out a bit too long and quite frankly I can't wait to go to sleep now. However I can't go until I've posted something for you to see what I've been up to.

I'd love to say that the work I've done today is all up and running on Etsy, but it isn't, I will though get on with it first thing in the morning! In fact I think we can alter the rules just a bit... I am allowed to combine two days into one blog post if absolutely necessary and with a good reason.

My reason being that I think I really need to add some extra finishing touches to the work I did today and therefore it is better to carry on with it tomorrow :) But here is one photo to give you an idea what is going on. More to follow tomorrow!

By the way, it is a lavender filled shrew in a matchbox! Isn't that exactly what we all need?! :))) xxx

(P.S. Sorry about the quality of the photo, better ones will follow tomorrow, I hope!)


No comments: